Mr. Nahill-- Word Research
ENCYCLOPEDIA BRITANNICA: General encyclopedia
Click on Encyclopedia Britannica online
Type in your word in the box, Click Go.
Click on one of the blue link to bring up the encyclopedia article.
The bottom of the article gives you the bibliographic information
EbscoHost: Current newspaper/magazine articles using your word
· Click on EbscoHost
· Click on EBSCOHost Web
· Click on MasterFile Premier
· Type in your word in the top box, MAKE SURE THE FULL-TEXT box is checked
· Click on Search
· A list of articles will appear, click on the blue to bring up the article
· The article should be at the bottom of the page, if it is NOT, click on PDF Full Text.
· The information you need for your bibliography is at the top of the page (author, source, date, pages, etc).
FACTS ON FILE: HISTORY REFERENCE CENTER— Encyclopedia information about your word
· Click on Facts on File Databases
· Scroll down and click on History Reference Center
· Type in your word in the search box on the left.
· Click Search
· Your results will appear. Click on the blue subject links for a list of articles.
· Click on the blue link to bring up your entry.
· MLA citation information is at the bottom of the entry.
Novelist: Find fiction books about your topic